Monday, January 7, 2013

Clark Christmas Party!

   The Nana and Papa flew in town and after a quick trip to Idaho we had our family party at our house.  We had the dinner catered from Blue Lemon which made things nice and easy and then I could put all my focus on my favorite part....dessert! After dinner we played a game where I made every put a paper plate on their heads and then gave them a scene that they had to draw.  As the outsider looking in, it was pretty comical.

   Then it was present time! The little cousins did an exchange and the all the siblings did an exchange.  Hudson got some monster trucks and a blanket(which he won't go anywhere without) and a wooden train set from Nana and Papa.  I got a GC to my fav Lululemon and some delicious cakebites from Kate! Ryan got some awesome gloves from Nic!



    Later we had our annual pinata.  Hudson wasn't sure about it at first but then he came around.


   The best part about the party was that it turned into a giant sleepover, and we had babysitters so Nic, Steff, Ryan, Tanner, and I went to a late showing of Jack Reacher! Which we all really liked.
   The next morning we went to the Provo Beach Resort where we did some bowling, played in their adventureland, and rode the carousel.  It was a fun weekend, as always.  I am very blessed!






No comments:

Post a Comment