Friday, September 18, 2009

The Farm!


Camryn and Brooklyn came and stayed with us last weekend, and we had so much fun!!! It's been so fun watching them grow up and see the little people they have turned into! They say the funniest things. For example, a couple weeks ago we stopped by their house on the way up to Idaho and Moose was with us. Camryn was so concerned about making sure Moose had lots of water to drink. I said " ok Camryn that's enough water we have a long way to go in the car"
Nic, joined in and said, keep in mind they are just finishing potty training, " Camryn thats enough water, we don't want him to wet his pants!"
Camryn thought about it for a minute, tilted her head and while a sly smile on her face said "Silly, he doesn't wear pants!"
I thought it was funny. I also got a kick out of Brooklyn when we stopped at Target on our way home. We had one bag full of bags of candy, some my little ponies, and a few other things, but the bag was heavy. Brooklyn insisted on carrying the bag to the car. She had the bag thrown over her shoulder Santa style, all hunched over because of the weight, then she had to move to just dragging it behind her with both hands. Her face remained so calm, and everytime I asked her if I could help, "No, I'm ok I got it!" We had quite a line formed behind us and everyone was chuckling to see this little teeny girl lugging this giant heavy grocery bag.
Saturday we went to the farm at Thanksgiving Point and we had so much fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment