Friday, September 10, 2010

Rochester




I'm sure most of you are wondering what in the world I am doing all day everyday here in Rochester so I will tell you.
I thought about getting a job at the mall, but we have so many plans for weekend trips and then the holiday plans it didn't quite work out, but Ryan came up with a better idea....He got me adobe photo shop and tutorial videos. He set me up a little station so my laptop hooks up to a bigger monitor so I can play the tutorials on my computer and practice on photo shop on the bigger monitor. It's been a lot of fun, I've been practicing making my skin clearer, waist smaller, and hair thicker for hours. Every picture you see of me now, I'll look more Giselle than myself.(Ok I'm not that far into Photo Shop, but eventually). He also got me Rosetta Stone in Spanish. So between that and the photo shop I kind of feel like I'm in school. I've really enjoyed it.
We've had fun trying new restaurants. And if you come visit me, I'll take you to Sticky Lips and even pay for your dinner. It's some of the best bbq I've ever had. Ryan's in heaven because they have PopEye's chicken out here. Luckily the guys he works with love it to, so they can go for lunch and I don't have to.
We went to the New York State Fair last weekend in Syracuse, and had a contest to see who could eat the most fried food! (good thing I have those new air brushing skills) I must point out that Ryan, who I consider for the most part quite frugal, was so intrigued with the circus side show freaks that he paid money to see the world's smallest horse, and the 8 legged lady. Both of which were so absolutely ridiculous, but he Had to see it! I thought it was funny! For Labor day we went to Seneca Lake and hiked up to some really cool water falls. Moose loved it and took out a fair number of people who obviously underestimated his incredible strength and enthusiasm when they bent over to pet him.
We had a bunch of the guys that Ryan works with over for some cafe rio pork (thanks steff for the awesome recipe) which made us really Popular because as good as Sticky Lips Rochester lacks the Mexicans to make good Mexican food.
That's all for now! I'll get a camera soon and show you all the fun we're having!

7 comments:

  1. soooo fun.. I want to come visit.. And you don't need all that photo shopping. Your just beautiful and hot.. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, a new post!!! We've been anxiously waiting. Glad you are having fun with the photo shopping.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In response to your comment about the picture...it was the one where you have the quarter in your nose :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was the one with you, Kate and me when we all had dark hair at Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you live in that boat?

    See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We should...it would probably be bigger than our apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOunds like Heaven!!!! I have yet to sit down and learn my photo shop!!

    ReplyDelete