Monday, November 15, 2010

Bills


This week we went to the Buffalo Bills vs Detroit Lions game! It was a lot of fun and we went early enough to participate in some tail gating. Unfortunately for me, unless you like hot dogs, sausage links, philly cheese steaks, or other italian meats there isn't a lot to eat. We witnessed the Bills first win of the season, although from what I've heard the Lions aren't too much competition. It was still exciting and we had awesome seats! I decided the next place we live needs to have an NFL team cause I could get super into the whole tailgating thing and make myself some good season ticket holder friends!


By this time in the game all my treats were gone, it was raining and my attention span was gone. Apparently, the girl behind me had eaten all her treats too.

P.s the other day my husband made fun of me for referring to them as "treats" although I can't remember a time when I did not refer to them as such.

1 comment:

  1. all my treats probably would of been gone a long time ago. And we ALWAYS call "them" treats~!!!!!

    ReplyDelete