Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Adventures With Nana and Papa

My parents came in town last weekend! Everything just seems to turn into a giant party while they're here. Tanner was is also back in town for school and we were all finally together again since we were in Puerto Rico, with three new babies added to the mix. These two little boys are so cute together!
We were able to go to Camryn and Brooklyn's soccer game with Nic as their coach. It was adorable!
Brooklyn with a steal!
Hudson missed his nana! He just wanted to cuddle the whole time.
Thursday I went through the temple and took out my endowments. I had so many members of my family there that traveled from all over. It was such a special night and I felt so lucky to have so many people that I love there with me!
Friday we went for a hike to Stewart Falls with Matt, Kate, Elle, Averi, Tanner, Nana and Papa. It was a beautiful day and stunning scenery!a

We made it!

Then we ended the night with a trip to see "The Help". I loved the book and couldn't wait to see the movie. Ryan, Nic and Papa stayed home with the kids and we partied with Grandpa and Grandma Schenk, my cousin Nichole, aunt Leslie, Steff and my mom! And I loved the movie!

1 comment:

  1. i am SOOOO excited that you went through the temple! that is so exciting. the first time is pretty intense. i wanna hear about it! :)

    ReplyDelete