Friday, January 13, 2012

The Ry-ster is another year older!

It was Ryan's birthday yesterday! And as I reflect back on the past year I can not believe all that has changed! At this time last year we had just moved to Colorado and were renting a small apartment looking for houses to buy! We had no furniture, no friends where we lived and I was pregnant! And at the time I thought I couldn't have been happier.....I was way off!! It's amazing the happiness and contentment that we have found! We moved....twice, had a baby, bought a house, Ryan got a new job, we were sealed in the temple, and continued to travel!
I continue to be amazed by Ryan's patience, calmness, honesty, and open mindedness (who knows if that's a word). And he sure makes me laugh a lot, and roll my eyes! He keeps life entertaining! And he is my very best friend! So happy birthday Lover!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Ryan! We can't wait to celebrate. We think he's one awesome guy too!

    ReplyDelete