Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Out to dinner!

Ryan and I try to only eat out once a week, and these pictures scan a month period but it sure makes it look like we never eat at home. One cold and windy night the Cunninghams and Cummings' joined Ryan and I for a delicious dinner at Rodizio's (we really miss Brazilian food!!!) It was so fun! I have the funniest friends ever, and it helps that all the husbands get along too! Then we walked on over to Smart Cookie, which has some of my favorite sugar cookies!! I've been dreaming about sugar cookies lately. Ryan and I have been doing a "Clean Eating" plan all month and we get one cheat meal a week, and I always choose a sugar cookie for my treat! I can't get enough.
Buffalo Wild Wings finally came to Utah! And no one could be happier than Mr. Ryan H Nelson. We've been several times and it makes him such a happy little lad. Hudson looks thrilled to be in the loudest, most crowded restaurant ever huh?
This is Roni's cutest little baby Bode! He is such a stud! He and Hudson are destined to be best friends, not like they have much of a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment