Wednesday, February 29, 2012

St George Birthday Weekend




I can't imagine a better way to spend your birthday than with family, in warm weather, and eating lots and lots of treats. So that's what I did! My dad came in town for his annual "Man Trip" and it just happened to be over my birthday. All the men decided to hike the Narrows so all the ladies decided to tag along and hang out. The weather really was so nice, and the Sellers were generous enough to let us crash at their incredible home again!! We spent lots of time at different parks and the zinho loved the swings! We also swam in the pool, made plenty of trips to The Sweet Tooth Fairy, and the ladies went to the movies late one night. Overall, a perfect way to spend a birthday!


We did some mini hiking. This picture makes me laugh! Zinho must have clawed his eyes.


For my birthday dinner we went to a Japanese Steakhouse and had the best time! Our chef was hysterical!!
Hudson did not love the fire. He was kind of a turd the rest of the night.


We went to church and these kiddos kept themselves plenty entertained rummaging around in EVERYTHING.


No comments:

Post a Comment