Friday, March 9, 2012

Lately...


*The Zinho is everywhere! Crawling, standing, walking along things, he is so busy!!

*We went on a cruise with Ryan's work and we had a blast! I wasn't sure how much fun we would have but it ended up being a ton of fun and we had awesome weather. Hudson stayed with my Aunt Karen so I knew he was being really well taken care of.

*Ryan and I finished out month of "Clean Eating" and we had really good results. I lost 7 lbs and Ryan lost around 10. Then we went on a cruise and gained a few back but we are back on track. We really did feel so good following our plan. I never really felt hungry and we had a lot of energy. I don't think I'll always be as strict from here on out but it gave us really good guidelines to follow.

*My little brother Sean got his mission call on Wednesday. He is going to South Salt Lake Spanish speaking. He leaves on July 18th. A little crazy that 98% of his family lives in the area, but we are excited for him! He will be an incredible missionary.

*Ryan had surgery on his elbow on Wednesday. They removed a mass the size of a marble that was imbedded in his tricep muscle. Hopefully this will help and everything will heal well! He has been such a trooper, you wouldn't even know he had surgery except for his giant sling on his arm. He went back to work today.

*I started taking piano lessons and I have a recital in a few weeks! I used to take when I was little but I was surprised how quickly things came back to me once I started practicing again. I love having a new little hobby!

*Only 7 weeks until our next cruise!!


No comments:

Post a Comment