Saturday, April 7, 2012

Adventures with Nana!

My mom is in town for a visit which makes for a good time. Wednesday night we went up to Midway to have dinner for my uncle Michael's birthday. We ate at Tarahumara, a mexican restaurant, and it was DELICIOUS!! Ryan said they had the best tamales he'd even had!
My cousin, Aliyah, is Hudson's new favorite person alive! She entertained him all night long. I offered her a room at our house to live, one day I'll convince her.

Earlier that day we met Kate, Elle, and Averi at the park. It was a little windy, but we still had fun.


Kristen had been out of town for a while and her and Hudson don't like to go very long without seeing each other so we met up at Orange Leaf for some frozen yogurt.

Friday night we went to City Creek to do some shopping and have dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment