Monday, October 11, 2010

Trip to Utah!

I was getting so sick of the rainy, cold temperature in Rochester so I decided to make a trip out west. Not really, one of my best friends, Celina, was getting married and I couldn't miss it. I also got to spend some quality time with my favorite four year old twins. Nic and Kendyl flew out to Ohio so I saw them for a little bit before they left and then Steff let me tag along with them all weekend. And we had so much fun. One night we went to Gardner's Village and all the Witches were out! I also got to go to lunch with my mother-in-law and my sisters-in-law for a lunch at my favorite Settebello's. Other than seeing family and friends my main goal was eating at all my favorite restaurants and I succeeded! Thank you to all who made it possible. On Saturday we had a big hair party with Tanner, who came down from Idaho, and Grandma and Grandpa Clark, Sue, Kaycie, and Sydnie. It's also important for me to thank Roni, you have no clue what a self esteem booster it is to have my hair done. Thanks again!



On Tuesday Celina and Adam were married, and it was fun to be able to hang out with my friends again. One of the things I miss the most about being away is not being close to my good friends. It was a beautiful wedding with delicious food! What more could you ask for?



2 comments:

  1. Your welcome.. But your stunningly beautiful without my help.... So HAPPPPPPPY to see you

    ReplyDelete