Friday, December 3, 2010

And We Are Moving Again!

We are moving to Lafayette, Colorado! Well at least that's where Ryan will be working we're going out in December to find a place to live. He got a job for an outdoor sports training company (running, biking, etc) and they make software for the gps watches. He's really excited about the job and we're both excited about the change. We will be moving a few days after we get back from Puerto Rico so things could get a little crazy, but that's how I like it!

3 comments:

  1. and now I cry...some more over this sad news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Colorado!!! I hope you enjoy your adventurous life!! sometimes I wish I could uproot myself and get out into the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. colorado stinks. only good that will come of this is cool, free outdoor training stuff, right?

    ReplyDelete