Saturday, December 25, 2010

Clark Family Christmas Party!



Because we are moving to Denver we changed our flights and flew to Denver so we could find a place to live and Ryan could work for a few days. We did find a place to live and we are excited about the move! I flew to Utah from Denver and was able to go to the annual Clark Family Christmas Festivus! Before we went to the party Cam, B and Kendyl got their present from Ryan and I, a recorded book. Ryan does an excellent Santa.
Steff's family was very generous again this year and let us do it at their house in Pineview. We had delicious food, a pinata, and a wild game of White elephant.
Kendyl had too much eggnog!

Nic explaining the tactics of white elephant. I'm sure he was really trying to get her to steal someones gift that he wanted!
Cute ladies
Pinata hysteria!
This is what I ended up with after the white elephant was over. Many of you know I have a mild obsession with See's Candies. Since living in Rochester I have craved See's Candies. I could not have been more excited when I unwrapped my gift and found a box of my favorite delicious confections. Upon closer inspection I quickly realized each and every one had a bite taken out of it! Sue, I hope you enjoyed yourself! I could not have been more disapointed! And then I laughed..........and then I cried.

1 comment: