Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving!

For Thanksgiving this year we went to the land of the buckeye! And Thanksgiving really felt more like Christmas. It didn't help that my mom had decorated her house like Oprah was filming a christmas special in her family room. It's nothing new, she always decorates that much, and it's so fun especially this year because we have zero decorations. They had a huge group of people come over and everything was delicious! I thrive off of lots of people being around and being able to cook all day so I was in heaven! When things settled down a bit Matt, Kate and Averi came over and we played and played! I also got a new camera, a beautiful new Canon Rebel T1i.
Testing out our new camera. I know, a true beauty!
Me and little Averi, she's growing up so fast and it has been so fun to be able to see her more. I just love hanging out with family.

5 comments:

  1. you are a beauty.
    Also I heard you might be not coming back to utah for real.

    then i cried.
    and un friended you so this is my last comment ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't mean it! Adam needs to see and explore Denver anyway so I'm really doing you a favor in providing you an excuse for a little travel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had SO much fun spending with you guys! PLEASE don't move! Thanks for such a great weekend and for spoiling Averi as usual. We really do appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun!! I love being with family and cooking too!! It is what truly makes me happy in life :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does this mean you are taking the job in Denver and not Utah? What will Nic and Steff do without you coming to see them so often, and the rest of us? Love you

    ReplyDelete