Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Baby Shower






35 weeks

This weekend I flew out to Utah for my baby shower. My sister in law Steff is pregnant and due in May and my cousin Lora is due March 31 so we had a joint shower. Everything was sooo cute! A big shout out to my mom for all the work and creativity that she put into this fun shower!
The cake was Adorable! Much thanks to Aunt Karen!

My aunt Laurie made this vegetable basket (obviously made to look like a bouquet) And everything was edible. It was almost too pretty to eat!



Lora, Steff, and me
Two of my best friends, Roni and Kristen, made the long drive from Provo to Logan, and I was so excited to see them!

My grandma Schenk made all of us these beautiful white quilts with a little lamb in the middle and they are made of my favorite silky material. I loved it!
All of the Schenk(my mom's sisters and sisters in law plus cousins) women. It was a wonderful day and I felt so special! Now if these next five weeks would just fly by so the little man can get here.

4 comments:

  1. what a shower!! That was beautiful! Lucky girl! (I use a lot of explanation points...it bugs me.. but I can't stop!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have been there, but the drive from here would have been crazy.

    Oh and I already Ate Steff's puka dog so she would have been pissed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shower looks AMAZING & so do you :) I wish so bad that I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazing details!! The cake and bouquet are amazing. Those quilts are absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete