Monday, April 11, 2011

Meeting the Family

It's hard to believe that our little guy has only been here for a week. In some ways it feels like he has always been a part of my life and yet everything is so new and exciting. My mom is staying with us and has been an angel. She takes him during the night and will bring him to me when it's time for me to feed him. She brings me breakfast, dinner, dessert and keeps me company during the day, which has been so fun!
Saturday we went up to Bountiful to see some family. We stopped by Grandma Nelson's to hang out for a bit. He was so content on her lap forever, not a peep, not a movement.
Grandma Nelson
Then we went to Nic and Steff's for a Schenk family party and I pulled my camera out kind of late so I don't have many pictures. But I found these four enjoying a Bearinstein Bears book. I believe it was "No girls allowed".
Kendyl was very concerned about Hudson keeping his binky in his mouth. Adorable!
Uncle Tanner came down to visit Sunday and decided to join Hudson for a nap.
He loves his swing.

Daddy
Nana
My cousins Nichole and Heather and Maycee

And these lovely folks and the wonderful people who are letting us stay with them. They saved our lives and they are so generous and friendly. I've decided living with your best friend is one of the best things ever. I'll be so bored when we move out. Thanks Scott and Kris!

3 comments:

  1. He is SOOO Adorable!! I can't wait to meet him, hopefully before he gets too big!

    It sounds like your having no problems being a mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is so yummy!!!! Give him lots of kisses for me and tell him I'll be there in 2 months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't leave me!!

    Also- to anyone who looks at that last picture, my husband is not over weight, and my hair looks way better now.

    ReplyDelete