Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Nana.....a lifesaver!

Hudson came a little early, and it was kind of a surprise to every one. So as soon as my mom heard I was in labor she bought a ticket for the very next day. She was an angel. She would take Hudson at night and bring him to me when it was time to eat. She brought me breakfast in the morning while I was feeding Hudson and she was great company. I love having her around and it was hard to say good bye. Luckily she'll be back soon when Steff has her baby! Great Grandma Grandpa Clark came down to meet the new addition and it was wonderful to see them. Brooklyn has been so cute with Hudson. She is going to be such a good big sister to her new brother.




It's hard to believe this lady has 5 grand kids soon to be 7!

People told me I would love him more than I could ever imagine and they were all right! I can't get enough of him!

3 comments:

  1. There seriously is NOTHING better than having Mom's come & stay! They make life so easy:) So you look INCREDIBLE!!! I would never guess you just had a baby - lucky girl :) Hudson is so adorable and I am peeing my pants with excitement to meet him! So see you SOON! wahoooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures! You're right, your mom doesn't look like a Grandma-and you don't look like you were ever pregnant. I felt the same way--I had NO idea how much I could fall in love with my kid--just WAIT. :) I love the picture of you and Steff on the couch.

    ReplyDelete