Monday, May 16, 2011

As of Late

We are all moved in! This little nest is in a tree right outside our master bedroom window.
I'm sure you've all noticed a little less Moose in the posts lately. Don't worry he's been very happy spending his days sunbathing, chasing birds, and exploring his new back yard. And the answer is yes, we are trying to grow dandelions all over our yard.

This is my niece Maegan. Everyone thinks we look alike (lucky girl) and her and Hudson love hanging out. And since we live so close now they get to see each other all the time!
This is my sister in law Eva, and she has been a life saver! She let's me work out in her gym at her house and watches Hudson while I exercise. She is so good with him! And always offers to take care of him if I need her. We couldn't do it with out her!
We finally got Hudson's crib and put it together and I love how it all came together with his bedding.
The top part of the crib looks black in this picture but it's actually brown. We got a dresser to match but it hasn't come in yet.
And last but not least Aunt Laurel and Hudson. This is one of my favorite pictures! As much as she gives Ryan a hard time, she sure loves his little boy! She makes sure to let Hudson know how naughty his dad is.

1 comment: