Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day!


Mother's Day obviously has a little different meaning this year than previous and I couldn't be more grateful! I love being a mom and I love my little man more than I ever thought I would. I am very blessed with the incredible mother that raised me. She is one of my best friends and I love spending time with her.

Hudson's first (actually second, the first pair are brown and don't fit yet) pair of Van's. Ryan thought it was very important that they match his.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day!! Hope you had a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! So ADORABLE! You are a terrific mom! I'm so proud that you are my daughter. Love you so much.
    Happy Mother's Day!
    The Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! & I can't wait to see your new house!

    ReplyDelete