Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cute Outfits and New Cousins



Nic and Steff's little baby boy was born on May 18. While we were waiting for the little guy to be born so we could take Cam, B, and Kendyl to meet him, we watched "The Land Before Time". These two little girlies are so cute with each other. I loved how they were sitting watching the movie.
And here he is. He weighed 7lbs 1oz and his mommy couldn't have looked better right after birth. We are sooo excited to have a little cousin so close to Hudson's age. Next up, little baby Elle.
Such proud big sisters and dad. At one point Nic said Nixon was hungry and Kendyl tried to feed him her graham cracker, so generous already!

Now onto the cute outfit! I thought I'd be sad not having a little girl to play dress up with. But in all honesty, it's just as fun to dress a little boy....just harder to find cute clothes.
s
Dear Matt and Kate,
I found you a house that I'd like you to buy. It's so nice and close to my house. Please consider it.

Thanks,
Ash

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! First off, SO excited baby Elle is next! I am so excited she going to have 2 manly cousins to protect her through life! I can't wait to get them all together. i can vision the cute picture in my mind! 2nd, I LOVE Hudson's outfit! He looks so cute and he looks so much like Ryan in the 2nd pic. Love the shoes :) 3rd, I WANT THAT HOUSE! Wouldn't it be so much fun to live close. We could get pool passes together this summer and hang out lots! I'm officially putting you in charge of find us a place!
    SEE YOU NEXT WEEK! SO EXCITED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm that house looks awesome.
    I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, Cute pictures. And HOLY MOLY Hudson looks like Ryan!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete