Friday, August 19, 2011

Grandma's 80th Celebration!

Our beautiful wonderful Grandma Clark turned 80 a couple weeks ago but we waited to celebrate until my dad came out for Nixon's blessing. We went to Rodizio's and it was delicious, I think better than Tucano's. Ryan was in heaven,f talking Portuguese to to waiters, eating chicken hearts, and all the red meat he can fit in his stomach. I guess that last part applies to all all men! We so had so much fun but we sure missed mom, Sean, and Tanner!
Averi and Brooklyn
Ryan kept trying to sneak Hudson chicken hearts, don't worry I always caught him.
Kendyl always eats food in the most interesting ways.
Beautiful Kate and Grandma
My dad with all of his grand kids.......underneath that smile he looks a little overwhelmed.
4 generations of Clarks My dad, Nixon, Nic, and Grandpa Clark

1 comment: