Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Last Pool Day

The summer is coming to a close and I can't believe it! Nor do I want to even thing about it. To make it a little better, my little brother Sean is in the State to start school at BYU. So on Saturday we hit up my favorite pool with Sean, Matt, Kate, Averi, and Elle Belle. It was such a nice day and we had so much fun.
Ryan and Hudson had a fun time watching the surfers on the flow rider..........
and going around and around and around the Lazy River.
And Matt and Sean had fun tossing crazy, fearless Averi all over the pool! A good day to end the pool season........if we must!

2 comments:

  1. That was so fun! Why does summer have to end? Its extremely depressing! I need to plan a fun vacation so I have something to look forward too. The pic of Averi is AWESOME! Will you email it to me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when summer ends, but I'm sure that fun can be had in the winter, IF we can travel to some nice warm places! Oh yea, you've got one of those trips planned.
    Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete