Wednesday, October 26, 2011

6 Months!!

This post is a little late! Hudson is 6 1/2 months old!! I can't believe it! But he is so fun right now we don't know what to do with ourselves. Here's what he's up to:

*at 6 months old he weighed 16 lbs 7 oz. He was in the 50% for weight and his head was in the 90th
*sleeps from 8:30 pm to 7:30 am
*takes 2 naps a day for about 1 1/2 hrs. (I fully realize I am completely spoiled and not all my babies will be this good)
*rolling over
*sitting by himself
*eating rice cereal and even kind of likes it
*laughing a ton, especially when I sing and dance for him!
*talks and laughs to himself in the morning in his crib before we go get him
*loves playing with his toys, especially his stuffed Kermit (ironically enough)
*has to have a blankie in his hands when he falls asleep in his crib
*standing while holding onto something

There is his stuffed Kermit from his aunt Eva and he also LOVES this Halloween book Nana gave him1

We love this baby so much and he is always so happy and fun to play with! He is such a trooper and goes along with me every where we have to go for the day, and just flirts with ladies all day!

1 comment: