Friday, May 11, 2012

Formal Night


   Since we had 5 stops on our cruise we only had 1 day at sea and it rained a little on and off.  But we still found plenty of things to do to keep us busy..........like lay out........
And play card games........
and lay out some more.........
 and we were lucky enough for Steff to teach one of her amazing Zumba classes! 
 After our tough workout we had just enough to get all dressed up for formal night.

          These two beautiful people celebrated their 34th wedding aniversary while were on vacation!

           For dinner we had delicious lobster and shrimp and ,of course, warm chocolate melting cake!
           Hunter, Sean,and Tanner looked so handsome!
  Me and my dad

 This is our whole group! Our picture was taken by an all too eager waiter who claimed that he used to be paparazzi! I thought Lyle was going to have a heart attack when he started changing all the settings on his fancy camera!




 As if my day couldn't have gotten any better........when we went to karaoke this lovely gentleman/lady asked Ryan if he would sing a duet with him......Summer nights... again! The best rendition of the song I've ever heard.  With Ryan as Danny and Kim as Sandy!  I'd put the video up if I thought Ryan wouldn't kill me!

1 comment:

  1. I would have put the video up of you and Ryan singing summer nights, if I would have just turned my video on! That was a fun day!!!

    ReplyDelete