Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Puerto Rico

For Christmas this year my parents gave us all a wonderful cruise out of Puerto Rico (I know....we're very spoiled). We flew into San Juan the day before the cruise so we could hang out by the pool and hit up the Bio bay one more time.  My grandparents, my Aunt Sue, cousin Sydney, and Sue's boyfriend, Goob(Robert) and his two boys came with us!! We had the best vacation! It could not have been better weather(except our day at sea was rainy) all of our excursions were a blast.  And we laughed and laughed all week!

   If you ever go Puerto Rico, the bio bay is a must! It is one of the coolest experiences I've ever had!





         We had enough time the next day before we got on the ship to wander around San Juan a little and lay by the pool! It was Hot!!


No comments:

Post a Comment