Thursday, April 9, 2009

Meet Moose!!





This is Moose! He now weighs 14 1/2 lbs, which means he has gained 5 1/2 lbs since we have had him. I never in a million years thought I would be the kind of person who cared so much about a dog, the kind of person who when people overhear my conversations can't tell whether I am talking about a child or a dog. The kind of person who has to hurry home because my dog has been locked up in his kennel for too long, and pays an obscene amount on designer food so his poopies are more solid! But I AM! I take him outside in the middle of night in the freezing cold and wait for him to go potty so I then can pick it up and praise him for not going in the house, he now has officially been to the doctor more in the last 6 weeks than I have for 3 years. But look deep in those eyes and tell me you wouldn't do the same!

5 comments: