Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday!

We made it to Colorado a couple weeks ago and we are as settled as we can be. All of our furniture is still in Utah and we can't get it until the first weekend in February. Ryan's birthday was on the 13th (yes I know I am really late posting this) and for his birthday he got a new tv and a messenger bag. Since we have no furniture, we went got some cheap lawn chairs to tide us over. I realized how silly this must have looked to the cable guy when he came to set up our cable and internet, so I made sure he knew that our other furniture was on its way. We can't wait until we can get all of our stuff, but for it's kind of funny. Happy Birthday Ryan!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Ryan. Hope you are enjoying your new purse. and is that third chair there for Moose? I guess he must have been feeling left out.

    ReplyDelete