Monday, January 31, 2011

K & C Come to Play!!


The day we got home from Puerto Rico I could not have been more depressed, it was gloomy and freezing and I had nothing fun to look forward to........and then I got a phone call from Celina and Kristen!! They called to tell me they were going to get tickets and come to Denver the last weekend in January. My awful mood was immediately turned right around! I have been so excited for weeks. So this past weekend they came to visit and it was incredible to see them! We had so much fun eating and talking and laughing. Friday night we went out to dinner in Boulder to a pizza place that was on Man vs Food. (I don't know what our obsessiong with that show is but I would go just about anywhere Adam tells me to) The pizza was huge with giant crust but it was delicious! Saturday we had a lazy morning...late breakfast...and went to get pedicures then to lunch. That night we went into Denver to a famous hamburger place, put our names in and during the wait we went to the Northface store. They were running a special promotion where you could pose in front of a green screen and they would print off your poster.




The restaurant mostly served hamburgers and there was list of about 20 ingredients that you could choose to put on your burger. Mine was a cheeseburger with a fried egg and bacon. Incredible!! It was the Best burger I have ever had! When Ryan was ordering he asked the waiter what he reccomended and he said the peanut butter with a fried egg! He said everyone is always hesistant but ends up loving it......so that's what Ry got. And I was sceptical but it was surprisingly good.

The other perk was the giant cups!

These are our posters, they probably will be framed and hanging in our home next time you come to visit!

I have the best friends and it was good to see them! I'm sad I didn't more pictures but I was so distracted by food and laughing all weekend I just forgot. Thanks so much for coming you two!

2 comments:

  1. IT WAS SOOOO MUCH FUN!
    favorite quote of the weekend: push out that baby bump ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look like vomit in that picture.

    Nothin like a tank top and ski boots.

    ReplyDelete