Wednesday, June 8, 2011

9 weeks

My little man had his 2 month check up this week. He was actually 9 weeks 1 day. It was hard to watch him get all his shots but I realize it had to be done. On a completely different note. I'm selling my brand new chicco stroller if you know anyone who wants it. It has been used literally 3 times......twice at the mall once on the Provo River Trail. Let me know!

2 month stats
weight 10 lbs 4 oz 20%
length 22.75 in 50%
head circ 40.4 75%

Everything looked good and he seems to be pretty healthy and growing very nicely! He obviously inherited my large head, poor guy.

Things he's been doing-
*rolling over....only from stomach to back
*focuses on things, makes eye contact
*smiling and cooing....which is my favorite, it makes me so happy!
*he sleeps really good at night, he usually only wakes up once but sometimes twice on the down side he has not been sleeping much during the day
*he is reaching for the mobile toys on his bouncer and swing
*took his first flight and he did so good...he slept the whole flight out and was wide awake the whole flight back, but did not cry, he was just curious
*grabs my hair...he needs to realize I don't have much as it is so it is imperative I keep what I have! Don't worry we had a talk about it this after noon and I think he gets it now.

I realize these things are not ground breaking but it's funny how when it's your baby doing these things it feels like the first time anyone has done anything like it!

2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures! He is growing well, and he is growing fast! I love his expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE LOOKS so much bigger.
    WEIRD....
    soon he will be a teenager...

    ReplyDelete