Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ohio Cont....


I mentioned in previous posts that I went to Ohio for my youngest brother graduation. Hudson and I flew by ourselves and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. He slept the whole way and I just carried him in my sling......which is my new best friend. Both sets of grandparents were already there when we arrived and it was so nice to spend time with them.
The last day we were there we went to a prison where Shawshank Redemption was filmed. It's one of Ryan and I's favorite movie so it was exciting to go walk through and recognize things. This prison closed in 1990! Isn't that crazy?




If any of you have seen the movie you can remember this seen. In the movie it was supossed to take place in a hotel near by but it was actually filmed in a room in the prison.

This was at the airport when they picked us up with my Grandma Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment