Sunday, January 10, 2010

Yuletide....a little late!

So these pictures are again, out of order, but I will explain as we go. This year Christmas was in Ohio, everybody was there. Grandma and Grandpa Schenk even came for the festivas!!! We have a few traditions at the Clark house that I hold very dear to my heart. One is a pinata on Christmas eve. Tanner made the adorable penguin this year, very impressive. The next is crab for Christmas eve dinner, which Ryan and I had been looking forward to since we bought our tickets. Another is Steve Hull, and the last is the Pickle ornament, which this year I won!
This is Nana and Camryn and Brooklyn at Graeters ice cream. Because what sounds better after spending hours in the frigid cold getting our pictures taken than ice cream.
This is the Pickle Hunt. Every year when Santa comes he hides the pickle ornament somewhere on the tree (which is not just a cute name, it looks like an actual pickle) and the first one to find the pickle gets a special present. I won! Did I mention that already?
While we were there Sean had his Eagle Scout Court of Honor. This is Matt, Averi, Kendyl, and Brooklyn waiting for the fun to begin.
This is all my fam! Everyone in this picture is an Eagle Scout except of course me and the Nana! I would like to point out that I did, however, receive my Young Women medallion.
This is what was going on in our pews during the ceremony!
Me and Kendizzle! As Ryan likes to call her.
Steff, Camryn, me, Ryan, and Dani, my parents foreign exchange student from Spain.

Another tradition, we like to dress up in warm clothes with a few layers and shoot each other with paint ball guns. This is me awaiting the pain, and believe me, it came!
We also dress up and act out (kind of ) the Nativity on Christmas Eve. These are the 3wisemen!
Shepards and a cute little sheep!
Kendyl sizing up the pinata!
And Averi got the first hit! Isn't she a doll?

No comments:

Post a Comment