Tuesday, May 26, 2009

WEEKEND!!!

This weekend Matt and Kate brought Averi out to play and oh is she a doll baby! The Mel and
the Lyle also came for Averi's blessing. We didn't all get to spend tons of time together but we managed to fit in plenty of laughs, food, haircuts, and baby holding. Summer is here, my friends and I couldn't be happier because it involves all the things I love:
*my cutie Brooklyn

*lounging in the sun




*watching Matt attempt to kill himself
*seeing my little babies (no they are not another set of twins, just cousins that look freakishly alike at a quick glance)


*admiring how good I look in a wet suit (that was in a completely sarcastic voice, if only they invented something that could let you know what my voice sounds like as I'm saying it.....oh yea, they have, but I believe it's called a phone)
*seeing the Nana and my little cutie Camryn
* admiring how good my husband looks in a wet suit* having a wonderful dinner with my mom and her mommy and daddy
* oh and these people who have produced some of my favorite little people

1 comment:

  1. That was a pretty good weekend. And I don't know how you managed to get that shot, but I think I still have some of the great Utah Lake in my ears and eyes from that little wreck. We had a great time.

    ReplyDelete