Monday, February 21, 2011

26! AGH!

First, I can't believe I'm 26. I've never been concerned about age and that hasn't changed (ask me again in 15 years and that may be different) but that being said, I can't believe I'm on the downslope of my twenties. I wasn't expecting much on my birthday because we bought all new bedroom furniture in January and agreed it was a birthday present. But the night before Ryan asked me what my plans for the day were, I jokingly said I was going shopping all day, he replied, "well you can't go all day because I've made you some appointments at the spa starting at 12:30"!! So the next day I slept in, went to gym, had a lazy morning then made my way to the spa for 4 hours of complete pampering. It was wonderful!! I came home in time to head out for dinner at my new favorite mexican restaurant and then we headed to the theatre to see "Just Go With It", a movie he never would have agreed to had it not been my birthday. More surprises when he came home with a bag full of girl scout cookies.....my favorite and I thought I had missed out on this year. It was a great day...and I felt like a queen! Thank you all for the birthday wishes!


2 comments:

  1. THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!!!! I wish I got that for my b day! Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures!! Glad you had a good birthday! So fun about the spa!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete