Thursday, February 24, 2011

Coolest Thing(s) I've Ever Done




1. While we were in Puerto Rico with my family, one night we went and kayaked into the Bioluminescent Bay. It's hard to explain in words how cool it was so I'll use some one else's.
"Hidden along the Caribbean coast is one of the most spectacular Bioluminescent Bays in the world. The mysterious blue-green light is created by micro-organisms which thrive in an environment uniquely suited to their needs. A trip into the bay on a balmy night is a magical experience. Fish flash by in dark water, and a swim is like floating through stardust." - Captain Sharon Grasso
It was like being on the set of Avatar! Magical!

2. A year ago when we were in Grand Cayman we went to Stingray City. I was expecting a shallow pool with stingrays swimming around that you could touch if you wanted. When we met our guides we hopped on boats and they took us 5 miles out in the ocean to a sandbar. The water was crystal clear and we could see tons of stingrays from the boat. We spent hours feeding them and swimming with them. It was incredible!

3. The final thing is when my dad took my skydiving for high school graduation. It was terrifying and exciting and one of the coolest things I've ever done. I don't know if my dad would do it again but we had a blast! PS the guy in the photo is not my dad

Thanks for the photos Steff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment