Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 8

Today is supposed to be picture of myself at 2. I don't have any pictures of me at the age of 2. So we're switching it up to my most recent purchases. Poor baby Hudson (no that's not the official name but I'm hoping the more I put it out there, the Ry-ster will come around) doesn't really have anything to call his own. With t minus 6 weeks and counting I am quite behind on the baby equipment. I do, however, have my diaper bag and his baby bedding! The important things....right? Thought so!

5 comments:

  1. Oh geez.... I ordered the same bag in the blue tulip print. good taste I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff! Obviously we need to get you your pictures! We have lots of pictures of when you were 2! And you were adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute bag!! and you need to get on the baby buying train! Its fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're going to love this bag! Perfect size and shape. Also, I wish I had that print rather than the one I have.

    ReplyDelete