Sunday, February 27, 2011

6 & 7



Whoopsies.........I got a little caught up in my lazy relaxing Saturday and completely forgot to post. So yesterday was my favorite restaurant....I consider myself to be a little of a foodie. I love cooking but I also LOVE going out and trying new restaurants. I feel like to name one restaurant would be way to hard.......like picking a favorite movie. I need categories.

Everyday Category- Subway (I actually do eat here almost everyday and I've ALWAYS wanted to work there) However I live right next to Heavenly Ham and it's closing in.

Ethnic- Thai Ruby in Provo, the best Thai food ever

Pizza-Settebello's- SLC best authentic Italian

Mexican- Hacienda Colorado in Denver- a recent favorite but I LOVE the chicken fajitas

Burger- The Cherry Cricket- also a recent favorite but I think it's the best burger I've ever had. Also I love Burger Supreme's bacon cheeseburger. I went through a bit of a phase when I was getting scuba certified and kind got burnt out. However I think I'm ready for it again in my life on my next trip to Utah which is this weekend.......Hooray!

Hotdog-Puka Dog in Kaui- first let me say I am not a hot dog fan. But we went back to this place three times on vacation and I would let it be a deciding factor for which island I go to next time I'm in Hawaii.

Now that my mouth is watering...onto #7 a picture of me two years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment