Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 5


Five Things I Love About My Parents
1. When I was in high school I was involved in a lot of activities and had 4 brothers who were also super involved, and I can't think of a single time that 1 or both of my parents weren't there. They never ever missed anything......ie volleyball games, basketball games, track, gymnastics, choir concerts, awards assemblies, fbla competitions, church activities. It's quite a record!

2. Most of the crazy/dangerous/scary activities I've done in my has been in the company of my parents. And it was probably their idea.

3. They love a good party!

4.They are super super active, they're hard to keep up with. I don't think they ever relax.

5. They're the best grandparents, and I know that if I ever needed anything they would be on the next flight within the hour.

2 comments:

  1. Your parents are pretty fantastic grandparents! I think I scored with the in-laws. Your parents will LOVE this post...good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do love this post! We love all of your posts! You are so much fun. The best daughter ever.

    ReplyDelete