Sunday, November 6, 2011

#3



Today I am grateful for the amazing ward we live in! We did not have such great experiences in our wards in Rochester of Boulder, a lot of it, I'm sure, was that I didn't have a great attitude. But, from the first day we moved in people have been so nice and friendly. When we first moved in I was sure people would be a little snooty, but I could not have been more wrong. I could not count how many people brought us cookies and bread the first few weeks we moved here. My visiting teachers are incredible. From the first time Hudson had to go to the ENT my visiting teacher Racail stopped by to bring us treats and see how the appointment went. I also got several text messages wondering how we were after the scope. Then when he actually had surgery they brought dinners, treats, everything! We have made friends with some of the younger couples who have baby boys around Hudson's age and it's fun to hang out with them. I never have to take care of my baby during church because other women are so eager to hold and take care of him. Since we are in this house for the long haul it's a good thing we love everyone so much!
Oh yea, I'm also grateful that Moose loves Hudson soo much!

3 comments: