Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We spent it with the Nelson's and it was at our house. We put in a lot of preparation beforehand so the day of was pretty relaxed. I went to my "Turkey Trio" workout class which was so fun, it was a 1/2 hour of power pump, 1/2 hour of kickboxing, and then a 1/2 hour of yoga, it was a perfect way to start the day! I got home in time to pull our turkey out of it's brine and stick it in the oven. I wish I would have taken a picture of it and my cheesecake because they were so pretty!

We had Hudson, Eva, Mackenzie, Maegan, Ryan, Baunie, Dawsen, Kim, Blake, Laurel, Allen, and Aimee. It was beautiful weather, which made it an even better day!
Since Laurel wouldn't look at me in the family picture, I told her she had to be in one all by herself, and she was happy to pose for me.
Hudson and Aunt Eva

Everyone chillin before the dessert round.

We love Dawsen! Isn't she so cute! Kim hung out on the floor playing with H forever! Dawsen also loved chasing Moose around the house, which made Moose and Ryan's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment