Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Grateful for my Siblings

Sunday was Kate's birthday so we all went out to dinner to celebrate at Brick Oven. Unfortunately Tanner and Sean were up in Idaho, and Nana and Papa are in Ohio, but the rest of us all got together. Things are little crazy with all these little kids but I love it!
I can't leave Ryan unattended or this happens..........
Cam & Nic
Steff, Kendyl, and Nixon(barely)
The beautiful birthday girl, Kate!
Sweet B
Matt, Elle, and Averi

I'm so grateful that I live so close to my brothers, I like to think we are all pretty close, and I genuinely like hanging out with them, and their wives, and children!

2 comments:

  1. Such fun! Glad you all got together. Sorry we missed it. Only 4 more weeks and we will all party together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinner was so great & BUSY! Thanks so much for making that happen. You are the best

    ReplyDelete