Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankful for Music

I love music! I love it while I'm working out, getting ready, baking, cooking, driving, cleaning, and working! I love having it on for background noise, while I'm dancing (obviously) and I especially love holiday and church music. It's incredible how it can change your mood in an instant, make me run faster, or workout harder. It can bring out such strong emotions. It's always funny when you hear a song and you can remember exactly who you were dancing with at an 8th grade dance when it was originally popular. I love being on vacation and listening to Jack Johnson, or when I hear a song playing in a store and I can't help but doing the Zumba moves down the aisle. I was raised by two people who share my love of music and are incredible muscians as well, so I'm so happy that I married someone who loves music as much as me. Even if he is a little bit of music snob and only likes people who write their own music or play the instruments, when nothing makes me happier sometimes than a new Brittney Spears hit that I can dance in the kitchen to!
Friday night Ryan's work had a Music Night and it was awesome! He works with some incredibly talented and creative people and it was a blast listening to them sing and play instruments. Hudson loved it too! He just sat on our laps mesmorized even though it was way too loud and past his bedtime. I hope we can pass our love of music along to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment